Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 17 January 2011

The 'Puzzle Community'

This blog has only been running for a few days now, but I've noticed something that really does need mentioning.

The people that I have contacted or who have contacted me regarding my blog have been amazingly kind and very very helpful. And it might just be me who thinks this, but I've never come across a community of people that are quite so quick and eager to help as the people within the 'puzzle community'. And this ranges from puzzle designers/creators, puzzle sellers, all the way to fellow puzzle collectors like myself.

So really this is a quick post to say thank you to all of you!

Now....back to the puzzles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No puzzle spoilers please!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...